11th – 13th June 2021
Corsham is close to Chippenham and Melksham rail stations. You can find information about these stations and a map of rail routes at Connecting Wiltshire. There is a direct bus to Chippenham railway station and there is free parking at Melksham station.
Corsham is well placed to travel around Wiltshire and further afield with good connections in Chippenham for a half hourly train service both to London Paddington and Bath and Bristol Temple Meads. Up to date train timetables can be found HERE.
Regular bus services also serve the local community with the X31 bus departing Corsham for Bath and Chippenham every half hour. Up to date timetables for the X31 can be found HERE.
On the understanding the Government ‘roadmap’ out of lockdown continues according to plan the following COVID-19 walking guidelines are likely to be in place at the time of the Festival. These will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms you must not attend the walk;
- You may want to bring your own hand sanitizer and face covering;
- Follow the latest social distancing rules;
- Avoid touching gates, stiles and path furniture where possible;
- Do not share food and drink, or equipment such as walking poles;
- If you develop symptoms after the walk, apply for a COVID-19 test and support NHS contact tracing if requested; and
- Contact details of attendees will be kept for 21 days and provided to NHS Track and Trace if required.
Heritage Trails Project
Keep In Touch