Festival Small Print
- Easy: Mostly level terrain; suitable for most walkers.
- Moderate: Some short steep gradients or rough terrain; some stiles.
- Challenging: Requires fitness and stamina; steep gradients, stiles or longer distances.
HOW TO BOOK (BOOKING CURRENTLY CLOSED)
Booking open from 3rd April 2017. You can book:
- Using the Book Now buttons at www.corshamwalkingfestival.org.uk.
- Phone The Pound Arts Centre Box Office on 01249 701628
- Visit The Pound Arts Centre, Pound Pill, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9HX
- Places are limited, so advance booking is strongly advised. All walks are suitable for adults and
children, unless otherwise indicated. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All booking enquiries should made to The Pound Arts Centre, Corsham.
- The walk leaders are in charge of the walk. Their decision on participation is final.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, the Corsham Walking Festival
reserves the right to change or cancel a walk without prior notice.
- Booking fees are non-refundable.
- Dogs (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed on walks.
- Vulnerable people, including young people under 18, must be accompanied by a
- You are responsible for your own personal safety (or be accompanied by an
adult who is). Whilst we endeavour to make our walks as safe and as enjoyable as
possible, any event attended is done so at your own risk. Due care has been
exercised in organising the Walking Festival, however the Committee and sponsors
accept no liability for loss, accident or injury caused to any person during the
festival. You are advised to check your personal accident cover before taking part.
- You need to choose a walk suitable for your ability. The walk leaders are
experienced but have to take your word that you are sufficiently fit for the grade of
walk you have chosen.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn.
- Photographs may be taken during the festival, and used for publicity purposes. If you do not wish your image to appear on publicity photographs please inform your walk leader at the start of the walk.
- By making your booking you are agreeing to the above terms & conditions
Pound Arts Box Office opening hours: Mon – Fri 10.00 – 18.00; Sat 10.00 – 16.00.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque payable to The Pound Arts Trust Ltd, or
most major credit/debit cards. £1 transaction charge applies when paying by card.
Paperless e-tickets/confirmation will be sent to the email address provided.
Bookings close at 12.00 hrs the day before the relevant walk.
• All walkers must pre-register with their walk leader at the start of the walk
• Parking is free at the Springfield Community Campus
• Bring your own food and drinks for most walks, and packed lunch for longer walks
• All walks will start promptly. Walking durations are approximate.