The Small Print
- Easy: Mostly level terrain; suitable for most walkers.
- Moderate: Some short steep gradients or rough terrain; some stiles.
- Challenging: Requires fitness and stamina; steep gradients, stiles or longer distances.
BOOKING NOW CLOSED.
Booking opened on 3rd April 2018.
- Using the Book Now buttons at www.corshamwalkingfestival.org.uk.
- Phone The Pound Arts Centre Box Office on 01249 701628
- Visit The Pound Arts Centre, Pound Pill, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9HX
- Places are limited and some walks sell out fast, so advance booking is strongly advised. All walks are suitable for adults and children, unless otherwise indicated. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All booking enquiries should made to The Pound Arts Centre, Corsham.
- The walk leader is in charge of the walk. Their decision on participation is final.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, the Corsham Walking Festival
reserves the right to change or cancel a walk without prior notice.
- Booking fees are non-refundable.
- Dogs (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed on walks.
- Vulnerable people, including young people under 18, must be accompanied by a
- You are responsible for your own personal safety (or be accompanied by an
adult who is). Whilst we endeavour to make our walks as safe and as enjoyable as
possible, any event attended is done so at your own risk. Due care has been
exercised in organising the Walking Festival, however the Committee and sponsors
accept no liability for loss, accident or injury caused to any person during the
festival. You are advised to check your personal accident cover before taking part.
- You need to choose a walk suitable for your ability. The walk leaders are
experienced but have to take your word that you are sufficiently fit for the grade of
walk you have chosen.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn.
- Photographs may be taken during the festival, and used for publicity purposes. If you do not wish your image to appear on publicity photographs please inform your walk leader at the start of the walk.
- By making your booking you are agreeing to the above terms & conditions
Pound Arts Box Office opening hours: Mon – Fri 10.00 – 18.00; Sat 10.00 – 16.00.
Bookings close at 14:00 hrs the day before the relevant walk.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque payable to The Pound Arts Trust Ltd, or
most major credit/debit cards. A non-refundable booking fee of £1 will be added to
the total ticket value in a single transaction.
Confirmation of payment will be provided during the booking process.
All booking enquiries to be directed to The Pound Arts Centre Box Office – 01249 701628.
• All walkers are to register with their walk leader prior to the start of the walk
• Parking is FREE at Springfield Community Campus SN13 9DN.
• All walks are suitable for adults and children unless otherwise indicated. Under 18’s
to be accompanied by an adult.
• Bring your own food and drinks for most walks, and packed lunch for longer walks.
• All walks will start promptly. Walk distances and durations are approximate.
• When taking part in the Festival please car share or use public transport when
possible to help protect our North Wiltshire environment.