The Small Print
- Easy: Mostly level terrain; suitable for most walkers
- Moderate: Some short steep gradients or rough terrain; some stiles
- Challenging: Requires fitness and stamina; steep gradients, stiles
Booking opens on Monday 1 April 2019
You can book using:
- Visit: The Pound Arts Centre, Pound Pill, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9HX or Phone 01249 701628. Box Office opening hours Mon-Fri 10.00-18.00: Sat 10.00-16.00.
- Bookings close at 14.00 the day before the relevant walk.
- Payment by cash, cheque or credit/debit cards. A booking fee of £1 will be added to the total ticket value in a single transaction.
- Confirmation of purchase will be provided during the booking process.
All enquiries to The Pound Arts Centre Box Office tel 01249 701628
For full details please visit the Walking Festival website at: www.corshamwalkingfestival.org.uk
- Places are limited and some walks sell out fast, so advance booking is strongly advised.
- All walks are suitable for adults and children, unless otherwise indicated. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All booking enquiries should made to The Pound Arts Centre, Corsham.
- Parking is FREE at the Springfield Community Campus, SN13 9DN
- All walkers are to register at the start of the walk
- All walks will start promptly
- Walking distances and durations are approximate
- All walks are suitable for adults and children as indicated (but see Terms and Conditions)
- Please car share and use public transport when possible
- Share via #corshamwalkfest
Terms & Conditions
- The walk leaders are in charge of the walk. Their decision on participation is final. You need to choose a walk suitable for your ability. The walk leaders are experienced but have to take your word that you are sufficiently fit for your chosen grade of walk.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, the Corsham Walking Festival reserves the right to change or cancel a walk without prior notice.
- Booking fees are non-refundable.
- Dogs (other than assistance dogs) are regrettably not permitted on walks; except for SUN8. Please bring water for dogs.
- A responsible adult must accompany vulnerable people, including young people under 18 years old.
- You are responsible for your own personal safety (or must be accompanied by an adult who is). Whilst we endeavour to make all our walks as safe and as enjoyable as possible, any event attended is done so at your own risk. Due care has been exercised in organising the Walking Festival, however the Committee and sponsors accept no liability for loss, accident or injury caused to any person during the festival. You are advised to check your own personal accident cover before taking part.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn.
- Bring food and drinks and packed lunches for longer walks
- Photos will be taken throughout the festival weekend (with the exception of the Children’s Treasure Hunt) and may be used for publicity purposes.
- By making your booking you are agreeing to the above terms & conditions
We hold a limited amount of personal data about our Festival participants. So data protection legislation, quite rightly, requires us to tell you what data we hold and how we use it.
What data do we hold?
- Contact details: your first and last names, e-mail address, contact number and postcode.
- Festival participation: a record of the Festivals in which you have taken part.
- Friend status: a record of whether you are a Friend of Corsham Walking Festival.
- Website data: information about your visit to our website (such as pages visited) and technical information relating to the device used to access our website.
- Survey feedback: comments you make about your experience of events organised by Corsham Walking Festival.
How did we get this data?
How do we use this data?
We use this data to:
- send you information and a survey relating to any Festival for which you have booked a place.
- enable us to analyse the geographical spread of participants in the Festival and whether they have attended previous Festivals.
- improve the marketing and delivery of future festivals by analysing the survey feedback.
- send out our regular newsletters to keep you up to date with our activities and events.
- improve the design and operation of the Corsham Walking Festival website.
We never, ever pass on any of your data to a third party for any reason without your express permission.
Where is your data held?
How can you access the information we hold about you?
You can update your contact details and Friend status and/or withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletters at any time by using the appropriate links in any communication you receive from us.
How can you find out more?